How do I change my mailing address?

Change of mailing address for real estate and personal property can be made through our website.  Water and/or sewer taxes must be made through the Tax Assessor’s Office. The Assessor’s Office may be reached at 203-797-4556. 

Mailing address changes for motor vehicle taxes must be made through the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This may be done by using the following link to the DMV website.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my taxes?
2. How do I change my mailing address?
3. What Interest charges will incur for late payment of tax and/or water and sewer bills?
4. I closed my business before July 1. Why am I receiving a personal property tax bill?
5. My real estate bill says grand list 2020, but I bought my house in January 2021. Do I owe these taxes?
6. I am selling my house. How do I remove my name from the real estate and water and sewer tax?
7. I have paid off my mortgage. How do I get my real estate tax bill sent to me?